Delaware County Land Records (Oklahoma)

Delaware County Building Departments develop and enforce building codes to ensure the construction of safe buildings in OK. The Building Department maintains Delaware County land records on design plans for construction and renovation projects in order to enforce building codes. Building Depts also have land records on additions and new construction, current structures on any parcel, property lines, and a property's compliance with Delaware County building codes. Many Building Departments provide online databases to access property history and land records.

Lake Eucha Permits Grove OK 47757 U.s. 59 74344 918-253-4344

Delaware County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in OK. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including Delaware County historical land records. These records include Delaware County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries. Many Town and City Halls provide online access to their land records.

Colcord City Hall Colcord OK 128 South Colcord Avenue 74338 918-326-4200

Kansas City Hall Kansas OK 150 South Cherokee Street 74347 918-868-2199

Delaware County Assessors determine the value of properties and parcels in order to assess property taxes in OK. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every property in the district, including Delaware County land ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the land in the jurisdiction. Assessors may also maintain Delaware County land records from on-site inspections and value assessments for construction or improvements. Tax Assessor's Offices make their land and property records available online.

Delaware County Assessor Jay OK 327 North 5th Street 74346 918-253-4523

Delaware County Clerks file documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in OK. These documents, including Delaware County land records, are open to the public. The Delaware County Clerk's Office contains a number of different types of land records, including registered land, property transactions, real estate excise taxes, and property maps. They also have records on Delaware County land deeds and titles, mortgages, and liens on properties. Many Clerk's Offices make their land records available to the public online.

Delaware County Clerk Jay OK 327 North 5th Street 74346 918-253-5739

Grove City Clerk Grove OK 104 West 3rd Street 74344 918-786-6107

Delaware County Recorders of Deeds collect public records, primarily documents related to property, and make them available to the public in OK. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on Delaware County land transactions within its jurisdiction, including land and property deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office may also contain property and parcel surveys, maps of Delaware County property lines, and data on a property's selling prices and history. Many Recorders of Deeds provide online access to their land records.

Delaware County Clerk Jay OK 327 South 5th Street 74346 918-253-4520

Delaware County Treasurers and Tax Collectors are responsible for the collection of property tax revenue OK. The Office of the Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current data on every parcel in the district, as well as a number of other types of Delaware County land records. These Delaware County public property records include lists of sold parcels, property tax assessments, defaults on property taxes, and property values. The Treasurer and Tax Collector may also maintain information on Delaware County land auctions and prior liens or foreclosures on a property. Many Treasurers and Tax Collectors provide online databases to access land records.

Delaware County Treasurer Jay OK 327 North 5th Street 74346 918-253-4533